Eire Aonair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eire Aonair

The forum for Eire Aonair: the eRepublik political party from Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:12 pm
Latest topics
» How To Join the Eire Aonair Forum
Ideas for the ISF EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:35 pm by Asada_Shino

» Eire Aonair's Stance on External Candidacies
Ideas for the ISF EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:11 pm by Ian E Coleman

» My Article
Ideas for the ISF EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm by Ian E Coleman

» Talk To Us (EA)
Ideas for the ISF EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 am by Guest

» Sign your name below if you are willing to offer iep / companies
Ideas for the ISF EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm by D-glennon

» Ideas for the ISF
Ideas for the ISF EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 am by Ian E Coleman

» Sign On As A Soldier Of EAMU
Ideas for the ISF EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 pm by An Sluagh

» Controversy with Mike
Ideas for the ISF EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm by MikeBane

» Irish Social Front
Ideas for the ISF EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm by Ian E Coleman

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ideas for the ISF

Go down 
+2
jefflav
Ian E Coleman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian E Coleman
Údarás
Údarás
Ian E Coleman

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Here are a few ideas I have for ISF projects:

Creation of an eIrish Writers Guild.

We could give out awards for good writing in the community, and archive helpful or entertaining articles, help to spread these articles and get them read and their papers subscribed.

Our awards would be given out based on a guild member nominating a community member's article (or even a relevant international article), and then the rest of the guild would vote on whether or not to give out an award/which award to give. We wouldn't just give them out to anything either so that the awards would mean something. We could also have an amateur writers award program where we would raise money and then give out a special award just for citizens under a certain level.

The award itself would be an image that would be added to the bottom of the article/articles. Another useful way to use the awards is to give them out especially for topics that don't get a lot of attention (example. finance right now). So you could say that there will be an award for the article in the finance section that gets the most votes from the guild (provided there's enough competition).

We could also extend this to give out awards for good recruitment videos, or competition etc.

ANOTHER IDEA

We should have a place on the ISF forum/agenda devoted to RL Irish culture and its place in our community.
Back to top Go down
jefflav
Cuiditheoir
Cuiditheoir
jefflav

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 am

Sounds like a good idea to me !
Back to top Go down
An Sluagh
Pátrún
Pátrún
An Sluagh

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:13 pm

I was planning on launching a competition for article of the month. Winner gets 1000IEP.
Back to top Go down
MikeBane
Cuiditheoir
Cuiditheoir
MikeBane

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:20 am

I'd like to see this take place this or next month. I believe this would be a great idea to jumpstart the dying media module. We need a boost in media, no matter how strange or irrelevant! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Darragh Davis
Pátrún
Pátrún
Darragh Davis

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 am

I think its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ian E Coleman
Údarás
Údarás
Ian E Coleman

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 am

Now I'm just wondering what a good name for it would be. "eIrish Writers Guild" lol
Back to top Go down
Darragh Davis
Pátrún
Pátrún
Darragh Davis

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Eire Aonair's Article Commitee?

The EAAC for short?

lol too tired to think.
Back to top Go down
Ian E Coleman
Údarás
Údarás
Ian E Coleman

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 am

I like the idea of "Article Committee" Darragh. One thing to consider is that we may want to keep EA out of the name in order to encourage input from all of the eIrish community. Similar to the ISF.
Back to top Go down
An Sluagh
Pátrún
Pátrún
An Sluagh

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 pm

ISF Informative.

I thought up of an idea where an article is published say every two days, in this article all proposals congress faced are mentioned, all Irish battles are reported on, different articles in Ireland are linked and a small and simple interview/fact file is conducted on a member or the Irish population.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ian E Coleman
Údarás
Údarás
Ian E Coleman

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 am

Sounds like a great idea to me. Like a digest of information. Let me know how I can help out.
Back to top Go down
Laoch113
Cuiditheoir
Cuiditheoir
Laoch113

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:02 pm

I'll help too if you need help Wink
Back to top Go down
An Sluagh
Pátrún
Pátrún
An Sluagh

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm

What sort of questions would you say we should use for a fact file?
Back to top Go down
Ian E Coleman
Údarás
Údarás
Ian E Coleman

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 am

I think good questions are those questions that bring interesting new questions to light and that challenge the person. You need some warm up questions like: Describe your beginnings in the game, or talk about a mentor, but also some more interesting stuff like, what are your views on the Military Unit Scene in Ireland, Do you feel politics is still relevant in Ireland and why or why not, What's keeping this game interesting for you, and do you see any kind of change in the future that will make Ireland's place in the eWorld change significantly, or do you believe we will be stuck in a very similar scenario indefinitely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for the ISF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the ISF   Ideas for the ISF Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the ISF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eire Aonair :: The Irish Social Front-
Jump to: